Google
 

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lulu Has White Discharge During Urination.

Brought lulu to the vet yesterday as she was having some milky white discharge while urination. Nowadays she will no longer hold her urine and will leak bit by bit. The vet has taken some blood samples and also performed ultrasound scanning around the bladder. He found out there has been some infection going on and Lulu is now on antibiotic called Bayrocin 50mg and Rimadyl pain relieve twice daily for her joint pain. I was told to give lulu cranberries relief powder as well during feeding time. Hopefully the blood result will come out great.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor LuLu and i wish her well... When can the blood test result be expected? Will send my prayers and please take good care of yourself too Thomas....

Par said...

I hope lulu will get well soon.

ntheoret said...

Oh Thomas, I hope Lulu will be well soon. I'm so sorry she is sick, she's the most quiet one of the bunch, she doesn't deserve to be sick.

Please give her a big hug for me.

Nicole_1905

Timorous Beastie said...

She is absolutely beautiful. I hope she gets well soon.

Unknown said...

Man she just holds on doesn't she? What a courageous old lady!

Unknown said...

Lulu, feel better soon ok!?

love,
yen

A Life Connected