Google
 

Friday, June 1, 2007

Cage and Drinking Kit for Injured Brown Puppy


Did some shopping today. Got a new cage for the puppy similar like Alera's. I really hate the idea of putting animals in cages but at the moment I just got no choice due to their conditions, of course they are not in their cages all the time, I am making sure they have time to come out and play. I also got a new toy for the kitty as you can see in the attached photos and a drinking kit for the puppy.

I placed Alera and the brown puppy side by side with a divider so that Alera won't feel disturb. I could sense Alera discomfort from yesterday since the puppy arrived, I hope he will get along with her eventually as she might be staying for some time. The puppy condition is similar like Alera's, especially the urinating part. She seems to urinate bit by bit and everywhere, its like 'leaking' and she hardly squat down and urinate, just stand and let it go, small portion at a time. Probably is because of the fractured on her left leg that cause this problem. This worries me and I will try and ask my vet very soon. She can stand right now but not for very long and motion is hard at this time. The wound is still very wet and I have followed the instruction from the vet to apply the cream twice daily.

I spent RM105 for the cage (RM80), drinking kit (RM15) and the toy (RM10). I have asked for a discount in order to save money. On the vet side I have spent RM115 for X-ray and medication. The vet also has given me a discount.

Current balance of Alera funds is RM 1149.41 (Ringgit Malaysia)

No comments:

A Life Connected