Google
 

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Donation from Bruce Chan ( Canada )


This morning my dad handed me a letter and when I looked at the envelope, it's from Canada and from a person name Bruce Chan. I am surprised as I do not know anybody from Canada, maybe there is but I can't remember. So without delay, I opened it and out of my surprise there is a small check amounted 50USD together with a small note.

Bruce, if you are reading this and since you did not include your email in the letter, I just wanted to thank you so much for the donation. The funds mostly will be used on food, diapers and kitchen towels. It will take about 30 to 45 days for the check to be cleared in my account, by then I will add it up together with the balance of the current fund.

Once again Thank You!

No comments:

A Life Connected