Google
 

Friday, December 14, 2007

Alera's Wound Treatment Day 18

Went to the vet very early this morning as I hope Alera would be the first, unfortunately no, we were the second. Luckily the wound turned out not as worst as last time. Regarding the swollen paws, the doc said that's quite normal due to the tightness of bandage. At the end of the vet video, I have put in a short clip of Alera playing with the cone off and that was few hours ago :)



ps : stocked up some food for doggies, kitchen towels, some alera wet can food, potty sands. The usual food that Alera has been eating is not available at the moment and I have bought the others but same brand, just 5 small can as the stock will be arriving very soon. Alera funds were used.

1 comment:

Anna said...

My goodness, that paw really is swollen!

I'm so sorry about this latest setback :( and just as Alera was doing so well too. I was horrified when I logged on to see blood in the cage and everyone trying desperately to get hold of you. If there's ever anything I can do to help let me know!

With regards to his treatment, looking into some kind of medication seems to be the most obvious solution now - and maybe whilst he's healing again is a good time, as meds like those are designed for short-term use so once healing is complete he could stop! I'm sure the vet has a lot to say about it, anyway.

Best wishes to you all, you're in my thoughts!

A Life Connected