Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dad's Biggest Oil Painting

This is so far the biggest painting, oil painting, my dad has painted. Usually he paints smaller pieces such as drawing block size or 15 by 20 inches and mostly in watercolor medium. This oil painting of white lilies are for his elder sister. We supposed to carry it back in the back of my car but it just too big to fit it. We have to use small lorry instead. By the way the man standing sort of like scratching his head is the artist and my dad :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what would look STUNNING? A raw wooden frame.

That is just beautiful Ngo. Honestly. My mom is an artist also, but her stuff is more expressionism (think Dali). All my siblings got the gift of being able to draw and paint. I don't have an artistic bone in my body.

How I wish I could create beauty like you and your father and my mom!

Nalagirl said...

Oh!! That is my kind of painting...I wish I could live there to buy it for me :(

Thank you Thomas, for sharing it! Very nice!!!

Phil Grimsey said...

Awesome. Absolutely awesome!

A Life Connected