Google
 

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Alera Urinary Track Updates 20Nov2007

13:00 20th November 2007


I have some good news and some bad news. Well, I will start with the good news first.

Alera was a bit active today at the vet. The doc gave him the same antibiotic and vitamin. He was on drip too for 15 minutes with glucose. The urination also has shown some good sign, not as much blood as the first 2 days. He drank by himself too while came back from the vet.

Ok, now the bad news. If you have followed my ustream live streaming videos and you can see all the recorded videos here, Alera has bitten himself again! Yes, again, on the spot where the doc has shaved him. The wound is very red and large comparing to last time. I got to know only when came back from suppper around 11:30pm. I was in shock and without delay, cleaned his wound with clean water and applied the cream that the other vet gave me last time. I am not sure why he bitten himself but I am sure it must have been very itchy. This is very sad as he is on his way to recovery and another incident occured! I will bring him to vet tomorrow and see what the vet will say about this.


23:35 20th November 2007

2 comments:

Phil Grimsey said...

Poor baby alera! Please, please, please get well soon :(

Phil Grimsey said...

Poor baby alera! Please, please, please get well soon :(

A Life Connected