Google
 

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sunday Beach Walk And Photoshoot.



Last Sunday, three of us went to the beach, just for fun and at the same time I wanted to take some photos of Bee Bee. And since Khairul was following us, I have taken his photos too. The weather was cloudy during that day and breezy. Lots of people there, picnic and having fun. It has been a long time since I last went to the beach. The beach located not far from the city at Tanjung Bunga behind Crown Jewel Hotel. To be honest, the beach is not very clean as people has been throwing rubbish to the sea all these while instead of using dustbin.


Anyway, while we were there, we saw 2 or 3 dogs and one of them was very friendly! One was very sleepy :) I think they must came from the cafeteria nearby. We also saw a small puppy and the owner was trying to teach him/her how to swim and not to be afraid of water. I have taken some photos and a short video just to share and give you a short tour regarding our beach here. By the way, that is not the only beach we have, if you look at the map here, we have many since Penang is an island.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I got goosebumps looking at the video. I wish I were there with you guys to walk the beach with you!

Ngo Thye Aun said...

@ nikki,

If you were here with us, that would be AWESOME!

A Life Connected