Google
 

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Alera Urinary Track Updates 24Nov2007

13:30 24thNovember2007


Just a quick updates for everyone. First of all, I am really, I mean really exhausted! But the thing that I am really happy is Alera finally eats on his own. No force feeding and no blending needed anymore. Yippeee!

I won't be uploading any videos for now on youtube regarding Alera as the trip to the vet was almost the same. Same medication and vitamins were given. However, my vet still think Alera has to be on low pH food for safe side. So I was told to mix a little, like sprinkle a little bit of blended food on the tuna he is eating right now, together with the cranberry relief.

The vet also mentioned that today will be the last medication day on Alera, at least for this moment. So from now onwards, what I need to do is try to monitor his urination and the wound. I hope the wound will healed properly by next Friday as he really needs a BATH!

19:30 24thNovember2007

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good to see Alera has his appetite back. I had to laugh seeing how excited he was about the tuna!

--Caroline

Joan3424 said...

YAY! I just knew Alera would make it, he is such a patient cat! And Thomas, you are a SAINT and a wonderful example of what a true man should be. The animals and the world is a better place because of you!
Joanie

Joan3424 said...

Bless your heart, Alera, I just KNEW you would make it, you are such a patient kitty! And Thomas, the world is a better place because of you. You are just wonderful! Thank you for caring for the animals!
Joanie

Anonymous said...

You mentioned the wheelchair in Alera's video...are you still taking donations for the wheelchair? And if so, is it through the paypal link on your blog or elsewhere? Would love to contribute to the wheelchair collection fund if you could direct where and how to do so...thanks! Love your blog updates...and so glad Alera is eating and feeling better...how lucky he is that you found him!

Unknown said...

Ngo - what we would not do for our animal companions! Although you are exhausted, it is a good feeling to know Alera is getting better :)

A Life Connected