Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

Detective Brock Returns $10,000 Cat To Its Owner

Angela!!!! Wow, this is definitely a great news!!! Please tell your hubby, I am so proud of him! To everyone who didn't know who is Angela Brock, she is one of the greatest people and a great friend who has helped me since the beginning; when I first found Baby Alera. She has collected various donations for Baby Alera and also has bought lots of my paintings. If you watch carefully on the video, at about 0.31 timecode, you can see a cat watercolor painting, that's my work!! Angela also appeared at the very last of the video where she handed her cat to her husband. If I am not mistaken he is Max ( the cat ). She is very dedicated person and also a host for some groups on Care2.com forum such as Anti Fur is one of them. She is also an animal activist in her area!

Her husband, Mike Brock is a detective and recently just solved a big case about catnapping in Lee County. The cat is not an ordinary cat, it's a 'Savannah Cat' and considered an exotic cats that worth $10,000. I am totally blown away by this.

You can read on by following this link which lead you to NBC2 News Online website. Since the video is always updated hourly on NBC2, I have captured it on my pc using a software called CamStudio and posted it up to for easy sharing and viewing.

To know more about Angela Brock, link below leads to her Care2.com profile.

Angela Brock Profile


If you want to express your feelings to the Sheriff, please, go ahead, a positive reaction to an animal being saved is always good to expose. Here is the sheriff's email below.

Lee County Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Mike Scott : mscott@sheriffleefl.org

Detective Mike Brock :
mbrock@sheriffleefl.org

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Par said...

Thats a good story and a expensive cat.

A Life Connected