After brought back Alera from treatment, a short nap, got up, called Joseph, called Chong Kooi and headed out again for Lucky, the limping doggie. This time bringing Lucky to my car was easy, Joseph just grabbed him and that's it! He was not resisting. Phew! Chong Kooi also told us that he has not been using the leg totally and still limping. That's really bad.
At the vet, x-ray was carried out and the pin or plate will only be removed by tomorrow afternoon. Dr Teoh examined Lucky and told us that the joint and muscles has became stiffer. That's not very good. The other reason Lucky was still limping might be the cause of the pin inside the leg as it irritates the movement of the joint. Anyway, we only will find out tomorrow after the surgery.
Related Post :
- Injured Limping Doggie
- Injured Limping Doggie-update 10Sep2007
- Injured Limping Doggie-update 11Sep2007
- Injured Limping Doggie Operated
- Injured Limping Doggie After Surgery Xray
- Injured Limping Doggie Going Home Tomorrow
- Injured Limping Doggie Finally Got Home
- Injured Limping Doggie Medical Vet Bill