Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Teasing Baby Alera While He Sleeps



It's been a while since I last updated on Baby Alera. I have taken many short clips of my fur kids very frequently and my hard drive space is running out! I will considering getting one external hard drive for backups, you know, I don't want to loose all the precious photos of my fur kids and their videos too. Anyway the video below was taken somewhere in mid october 2007 and I just found a piece music which I think might work on the video.

I love teasing Alera whenever he is taking a nap, evil me! He never got angry with me, not even once. Usually all my fur kids will be sleeping or taking naps before their dinner, between 2pm till 4.30pm. Ok, just a short update anyway and I hope you will like the video :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He never got angry with you, like everlasting grateful hearts.
Have a nice day.

Ngo Thye Aun said...

@ franck,

thanks and you have a great day ahead too!

Unknown said...

Oh, yay! I missed Alera updates. He's such a sweetie. I love how he naps on his pillow and tries to cuddle up against one of his legs.

Nalagirl said...

Thomas you just put a smile on my face this morning!! He is sooooooooooo cute playing with you! He looks great!! You made my day my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical. LOVE it. If anyone ever bothered me while I was sleeping, I certainly wouldn't be 1/10th as nice about it as Alera!

Anonymous said...

Love the Alera videos. Cant wait to see how alera first reacts to having a kitty cart.

Unknown said...

I tried to post a comment yesterday but it kept on saying I have encountered problems.

Phil Grimsey said...

Love it! What a lovely cat, and he obviously thinks of you as a hero and a daddy in one man. You can tell he is not angry as he hasn't got his claws out and is obviously not trying to hurt you at all. He is merely playing along.

Lets hope not so long passes before the next Alera update :) We all love him here.

A Life Connected